Transportation - from Khargar Railway Station to Venue and back
- A facility to travel everyday from Khargar station to the school and back at fixed times will be avialable.
- The bus will leave the station at 8.35 AM sharp everyday and return at 4.40 PM to the station from the venue.
- The cost for availing this facility for 5 days is 250 INR per participant.
- Please add this amount to the registration fee, if required.
- There will be no transportation charges for children using the day care facility at Vishwajyot.
- The day care charges of Rs. 2000/- per child includes the transport costs.
- The exact time of departure will be put up on the site loser to the conference date . Please visit this page regularly for the latest information and provide us your contact details in Mumbai while filling up your registration form.
- The Buses will not wait for more than a minute at the School/Station and therefore it would be advisable for you to arrive five minutes early.
- Each Bus will have one participant 'conductor' who will be the first to get on and his /her mobile number will be available in case of any emergencies. The conductor will ensure that everyone on that route are picked up, subject to the arrival on time by all. If any participant is delayed beyond a minute he/she will have to make his/her own arrangements to reach the venue.